SICOWE 2019 Free Papers
The SICOWE 2019 Committee invite abstract submissions from trainees, nurses and allied healthcare professionals on topics related to intensive care medicine. The afternoon session on day 1 is dedicated to free paper presentations and there will be three separate prizes for junior doctors, advanced (Stage III) ICM trainees, nurses and allied healthcare professionals.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Any project relating to intensive care medicine conducted in the region
- Presentations will be 8 minutes and in Pecha Kucha style for Advanced Trainees (or anyone else who would like to do so – click here for more information)
- Maximum abstract length 250 words plus 1 figure or table
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Name of presenter and any collaborators
- Your role
- The ICU/hospital in which the work has been undertaken
- Deadline 31st December 2018. Strictly limited to 14 presentations.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com